- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 12 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 55 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Fuel Rails
1998 Ford Mustang
If the bracket separates from the rail, the rail can lift one or more of the injectors, and fuel leakage will result. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with 4.6L engines. Some of these vehicles has missing or inadequate braze joints between the fuel rail body and the fuel rail mounting bracket(s).
- Dealers will replace the fuel rail on these vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.