- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 33 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 53 days ago
Ford Recall 00S37: Ford/Parking Brake Pawl
1998 Ford Mustang
This could result in unintended vehicle movement and a vehicle crash without prior warning.
Parking Brake — Conventional
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. If a vehicle is parked with the parking brake not fully applied and not in first gear, as directed in the owner guide, and the self adjustment pawl subsequently skips one or two teeth, the vehicle could move on some grades.
- Dealers will modify the parking brake control and install a plate or over-bracket to the control to lock the self adjust mechanism in position following adjustment.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.