- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 9 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
1998 Ford Mustang
Worst 1998 Mustang steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.