- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 8 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 11 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
2000 Ford Mustang
Worst 2000 Mustang engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator stuck wide open while driving1
- engine making ticking noise1
- lacking horse power1
- leaking head gaskets and oil pan gasket1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.