- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 8 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 11 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
2003 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and fading1
- rusted thru frame1
- wind noise1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body14
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.