- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 5 days ago
Ford Recall 14S24: Fuel And Vapor Lines May Abrade
2014 Ford Transit Connect
Contact between the two lines may result in abrasion and a fuel leak. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2014 Transit Connect vehicles manufactured August 1, 2013, to July 10, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the fuel and vapor lines may have been incorrectly installed in the engine compartment, allowing the two lines to make contact.
- Ford has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel line routing. If the fuel line has been routed incorrectly, it will be replaced and routed correctly. These repairs will be made free of charge. The recall began on November 17, 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S24.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report 2014-Q4
- Miscellaneous Document - Press Release
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.