- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 38 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Ford Windstar
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Ford Windstar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A vehicle fire could occur with or without the engine running. Read more »
Leakage of brake fluid will result in brake light activation. Extended stopping distance could also result, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Some tires have deflated due to contact with a broken spring. Read more »
These cracks could result in fuel leakage if they propagate through the wall of the tank. Read more »
This condition can result in total separation of the outer hood panel. Read more »
The passenger side air bag may not inflate properly resulting in reduced occupant protection in a vehicle accident. If the igniter end cap separates in a frontal collision, hot gases can be released and ignite flammable material or cause burn ... Read more »
This condition can result in an electrical short and possibly a vehicle fire. Read more »
This can result in overheating of the connection and a possible vehicle fire. Read more »