- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 8 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
1995 Ford Windstar
Worst 1995 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly21
- NHTSA: Steering16
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.