- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 8 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes and rumbles while driving5
- blown transmission3
- won't start, transmission failure3
- shifts hard into overdrive intermittently2
- transmission failure2
- transmission leaks2
- clattering noises when accelerating1
- transmission disengages when coming to a stop1
- will not go into overdrive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.