- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 34 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 35 days ago
- November 1: GM Wheel Speed Sensor Recall Issued For Unintended Braking recalls | 43 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
2008 GMC Acadia Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Water Leaking Into The Interior5
- Liftgate Recall2
- Hatch Door Locked And Would Not Open1
- NHTSA: Structure40
- NHTSA: Structure: Body33
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.