- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
2008 GMC Acadia Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Water Leaking Into The Interior5
- Hatch Door Locked And Would Not Open1
- Liftgate Recall1
- NHTSA: Structure40
- NHTSA: Structure: Body32
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Acadia Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Acadia compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Acadia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Acadia.