- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 27 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
2008 GMC Acadia
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
This may cause other electrical features to malfunction, create an odor, or cause smoke increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If this were to occur, driver visibility could be reduced, which could result in a vehicle crash. Read more »