- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 9 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 14 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2008 GMC Acadia (Page 6 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ahh, the ole' sophomore slump. The 2008 Acadia suffers from widespread transmission failure around 75,000 miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,666 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.