- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 21 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 42 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
2009 GMC Acadia
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
The safety belt may not restrain the occupant as intended during a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Read more »
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
The driver may not be able to restart the vehicle and the vehicle could roll away after the driver has exited the vehicle, resulting in a possible crash without prior ... Read more »
In a vehicle crash, if the rivet is missing, the buckle may separate from the mounting strap, increasing the risk of injury to the passenger. Read more »