- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 15 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 17 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- December 18: GM Recall Expanded Over Daytime Running Lights recalls | 50 days ago
- December 11: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Closes Federal Investigation investigations | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,467 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.