- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 61 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 62 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 73 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 78 days ago
1998 GMC Jimmy
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 GMC Jimmy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 GMC Jimmy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition can result in a loss of vehicle control. Read more »
Partial loss of braking at a time when minimum stopping distance was required could result in a vehicle crash. Read more »