- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 10 days ago
- July 15: GMC Canyon Trucks Need New Load Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 26 days ago
- July 8: GM Engine Block Heater Recall Follows 24 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- July 6: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Over Engines Dismissed news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is the 2001 Safari going to win any beauty pageants? Probably not. But it's reliable, can fit a ton of stuff (and tow a bunch more). Good luck finding a used one with reasonable mileage, however.
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 84,537 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem