- May 23: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 28 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Cutaways After Fires recalls | 50 days ago
2005 GMC Safari
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 GMC Astro has a reliable reputation and a VERY low number of complaints -- zero, in fact, at the time of writing these notes.
Much like it's mechanically identical counterpart, the Chevy Astro, the Safari was built on a truck powertrain. So not only can you haul lots of gear inside, but you can tow up to 5,500 pounds of gear behind you too. That's a lot of stuff.
Worst 2005 GMC Safari Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.
Worst 2005 GMC Safari Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the GMC Safari. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.