- July 15: GMC Canyon Trucks Need New Load Labels recalls | 10 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 16 days ago
- July 8: GM Engine Block Heater Recall Follows 24 Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- July 6: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Over Engines Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- July 4: GMC Yukon Tail Light Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
2001 GMC Safari
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
The loss of stop lamps and rear hazard lamps could fail to warn a following driver that the vehicle is braking and/or is stopped and could lead to a vehicle ... Read more »