- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 49 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 51 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: You know the phrase "they just don't make 'em like they used to?" They weren't talking about the Safari specifically, but it definitely qualifies.
It's rare to see such an old van with so little complaints. Not to mention this thing can tow up to 5,500lbs. The only real area of concern is the brakes, but some would say that's just because the Safari can't be stopped.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 101,360 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
cooling system problem