- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 13 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
1992 GMC Sierra
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1992 GMC Sierra
Official recalls have been issued for the 1992 GMC Sierra by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the tank ruptures, personal injury to individuals in or near the vehicle may occur. Read more »
Separation of the rotor sections can cause loss ofbraking ability in the affected wheel. This could result in increased stoppingdistance and/or loss of vehicle control and an ... Read more »
If the pivot bolt disengages from the nut while thevehicle is in motion, there will be a loss of brake control and could result ina vehicle accident. Read more »