- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 47 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 52 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 55 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 63 days ago
1994 GMC Sierra
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 GMC Sierra
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 GMC Sierra by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the buckle released, the system would fail to provide adequate occupant restraint protection. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupants of these seats may not be properly restrained. Read more »