- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 7 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 35 days ago
GMC Recall 00051: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake Hose
2000 GMC Sierra 2500
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with vacuum power, 4-wheel disc brakes. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems." These vehicles were built with a kinked brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Dealers will re-route the brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.