- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 50 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 64 days ago
GMC Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2003 GMC Sierra 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.