- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 7 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 12 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 33 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 78 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5540B
2003 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician the need to inspect the induction system for potential icing issues in very cold ambient temperatures. To allow the ice to melt so that it can be drained from the related components. That any of the listed DTC's may set with or without poor engine performance.
Click a tab for more information.