- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 7 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 35 days ago
GMC Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2004 GMC Sierra 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.