- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 64 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 65 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 76 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 81 days ago
GMC Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2004 GMC Sierra 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.