- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 9 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 76 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0235H
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This preliminary information bulletin provides a procedure to repair the joint being loose or out of position for the turbocharger to turbocharger exhaust pipe or turbocharger exhaust pipe exhaust downpipe connection, to correct the customers concern of Exhaust Leak or Vibration/Rattle Noise at Approximately 900 RPM, Fuel Smell, White Smoke, Oily Substance on Exhaust Downpipe.
Click a tab for more information.