- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5130H
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician how to diagnose and repair a vehicle with an engine that runs with an intermittent crank no start with a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0011 or P00C6 current or history. The Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve may be sticking or binding causing the valve timing to be retarded. Dealer will need to cycle the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve by energizing it using Global Diagnostic System 2.
Click a tab for more information.