- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5193
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a low coolant light and/or Driver Information Center message may come on with the coolant level at the correct level. Technician will need to inspect and repair any damage wires any the reservoir connector. If the sensor connection and terminals are okay follow any Service Information documents that pertain to this concern.
Click a tab for more information.