- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5341
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that engine runs and idles rough. Technician will find P0171 and or P0174. Technician will need to inspect the positive crankcase ventilation tube for a vacuum leak on the left side of the engine. Replace positive crankcase ventilation air tube and cover it with conduit to protect from repeat damage.
Click a tab for more information.