- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5382A
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that generation 5 engines with Regular Production Option Code L83, L86, or LV3 may have an oil consumption concern were one quart in 2000 miles is being used. Dealer will confirm oil level was properly checked per Owner?s Manual, and check the bolt torque on the Valve Lifter Oil Manifold Assembly, before you contacting General Motors Product Quality Center.
Click a tab for more information.