- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5640
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to not remove the torque converter bolts and start the engine as this may cause damage to the torque converter of the crankshaft on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
Click a tab for more information.