- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5202D
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with 6L80 Regular Production Option Code (MYC), 6L90 Regular Production Option Code (MYD) or 8L90 Regular Production Option Code (M5U) Automatic Transmission, now have Powertrain Grade Braking. Powertrain grade braking assists when driving on a downhill grade to help maintain desired vehicle speed by using the engine and transmission to slow the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.