- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5232B
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician the steps to diagnose and repair the concern of the display is showing 32° F (0° C) after a battery or reprogramming a module. The outside temperature will begin to update if driven above 20 mph for at least 5 minutes. If the vehicle speed drops below 20 mph, the timer will reset and the display will stop updating. Once the display starts to update it may take several more minutes of driving above 20 mph for the display to fully update. Also if the vehicle is shut off for more than 8 hours the display will update when the ignition is turned on.
Click a tab for more information.