- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5345
2015 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center for assistance, there is some basic diagnostic information that must be obtained in order for General Motors Technical Assistance Center to provide proper direction in repairing the vehicle. Technician should use published Service Information vibration diagnostics, Pico scope, and Vibration Analysis Worksheet found in the Latest Version of Bulletin 03-00-91-001.
Click a tab for more information.