- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 3 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 14 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 36 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA380
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- This informational bulletin provides a procedure on how to perform a quick test to check if the DPF is the cause of excessive soot from the tailpipe.
Click a tab for more information.