- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 41 days ago
GMC TSB #18NA103
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Bulletin provides information to correct a customer concern of a siren or whine noise from the in-tank fuel pump at temperatures below -6C or 20F, accompanied by start and stall, no start, loss of power and MIL illuminated. Technicians may find DTCs P0087, P018B, P228A, P228B or P2635 set in ECM.
Click a tab for more information.