- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 23 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 36 days ago
GMC TSB #N192267990
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- N192259800 - Customer Satisfaction Program - Certain 2020 vehicles vehicles, equipped with the 6.6L diesel engine (RPO L5P), may have a condition in which the adhesive attaching the heat shield to the air inlet panel may lose adhesion. Dealers are to replace the air inlet grille panel assembly.
Click a tab for more information.