- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 40 days ago
GMC TSB #N192273400
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- N192273400 - Service Update. Certain LD vehicles may have a condition in which the right-hand side, positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) tube may not be fully seated (loose), allowing unrestricted blow-by gases to release to the atmosphere. Customers may experience a whistling sound, or there may be an audible air leak. Disconnection of this line is monitored through the fuel trim diagnostics, and in a worst-case scenario, the customer may experience a check engine light with DTC codes P0171 and/or P0174. Dealers are to inspect and ensure the PCV tube to the right-hand rocker is fully seated and secure.
Click a tab for more information.