- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5656B
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the 6.6L Engine (RPO L8T) has been placed on Engine Exchange program and crankshaft has been placed on part ordering restriction. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Product Quality Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.