- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 40 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5702
2020 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary information communication provides information to the technician on installing Regular Production Option Code 9L7 Up-fitter Auxiliary Switches. Technician will need to reference the latest version of General Motors Up-fitter Integration Bulletin 153. The information can be found at http://www.gmupfitter.com/ under the "Technical Bulletin" Tab and then "Show all bulletins."
Click a tab for more information.