- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 6 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 34 days ago
GMC Recall 04E-058: Mobility Works/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
1999 GMC Sierra 3500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok will handle the repairs for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or mobilityworks at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.