- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 44 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 58 days ago
GMC Recall 04E-058: Mobility Works/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
1999 GMC Sierra 3500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok will handle the repairs for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or mobilityworks at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.