- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 63 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 64 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 75 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 80 days ago
GMC Recall 04E-058: Mobility Works/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
1999 GMC Sierra 3500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok will handle the repairs for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or mobilityworks at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.