- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 28 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 45 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 59 days ago
GMC Recall 01050: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake System Warning Light
2001 GMC Sierra 3500
These conditions could result in reduced braking capability, which could lead to a crash.
- Vehicle description: Certain pickup trucks equipped with 6.6L diesel engines fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic and electric brake systems." These vehicles have a brake system warning light in the instrument cluster that may not illuminate when the brake fluid is low. In addition, when the brake fluid is low, the vehicle may not meet the partial system requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
- Dealers will change the location of a wire connection in the underhood bussed electrical center. Owner notification began July 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.