- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 46 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 48 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 3500
Worst 2004 Sierra 3500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driveline center bearing rubber rotted, caused t.c. failure1
- flywheel factory design defect1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 3500.