- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 88 days ago
2004 GMC Sierra 3500
2004 GMC Sierra 3500 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Driveline Center Bearing Rubber Rotted, Caused T.C. Failure1
- Flywheel Factory Design Defect1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sierra 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 3500.