- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 2 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 33 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
GMC Recall 18278: Brake Pedal May Come Loose
2015 GMC Sierra 3500
If the brake pedal becomes loose or inoperative, the driver may be unable to stop the vehicle by using the brake pedal. Additionally, a loose pedal may also interfere with the accelerator pedal. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500, 3500, 1500 Crew Cab Special Service, Tahoe Police Pursuit/Special Service, GMC Sierra 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The brake pedal pivot nut may loosen, causing the brake pedal to be loose or inoperative.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will add adhesive to the nut and reinstall the nut with increased tightness, free of charge. The recall began October 3, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18278. Note: The vehicles in this recall need this additional remedy despite being covered by recall 16V069 for brake pedal loosening.
Click a tab for more information.