- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #N182198000
2017 GMC Sierra 3500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- N182198000 - Special Coverage Adjustment - Certain vehicles, equipped with a 5.3L or 6.2L engine, may have a condition which affects fuel injector function. Under certain circumstances one or more of the vehicle?s fuel injectors may deliver an improper amount of fuel to the engine. If this occurs, the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (Check Engine Light) will illuminate, the engine may idle or run rough, and the vehicle may stall. A diagnostic trouble code related to the fuel injector may be set. This special coverage only applies to vehicles in these states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. Dealers are to replace the fuel injectors as necessary. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.