- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #N192265570
2020 GMC Sierra 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- N192265570 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have misalignment between the transmission output shaft and the transfer case input. Transfer case to transmission misalignment could cause the transfer case shift collar to slip out of engagement. Customers may experience noise, vibration, or harshness issues such as a clunk noise heard during coast down event. Dealers will perform a road test inspection and retorque the transfer case if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.