- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 4 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 16 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 28 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 39 days ago
GMC TSB #N192279900
2020 GMC Sierra 3500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- N192279900 - Service Update. On certain vehicles equipped with an active hydraulic assist gear (RPO NV8), the driver may experience a steering wheel vibration while driving typically at speeds from 50 mph (80 km) to 80 mph (130 km). Dealers are to reprogram the power steering control module.
Click a tab for more information.