- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 0 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 55 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 60 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 63 days ago
1996 GMC Suburban
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 GMC Suburban
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 GMC Suburban by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
If this were to occur during bad weather, driver visibility would be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: The engine speed may not return to idle increasing the potential for a vehicle accident. Read more »