- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 15 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 26 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 38 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10075660
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10088144
Summary: SERVICE BULLETIN - THE MIL COMES ON WITH DTC P100C (ELECTRIC VTC MOTOR SPEED SIGNAL CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION) AND P0010 (VTC MALFUNCTION). UPDATE THE PGM-FI SOFTWARE TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN