- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 16 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 19 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 27 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10075660
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10088144
Summary: SERVICE BULLETIN - THE MIL COMES ON WITH DTC P100C (ELECTRIC VTC MOTOR SPEED SIGNAL CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION) AND P0010 (VTC MALFUNCTION). UPDATE THE PGM-FI SOFTWARE TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN