- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 31 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10075660
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10088144
Summary: SERVICE BULLETIN - THE MIL COMES ON WITH DTC P100C (ELECTRIC VTC MOTOR SPEED SIGNAL CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION) AND P0010 (VTC MALFUNCTION). UPDATE THE PGM-FI SOFTWARE TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN