- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 6 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 15 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,212 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.